sabato 26 novembre 2011

The-Bel Post

Good morning my darlin'!
Happy Saturday to everybody!
Today I'm ill but it doesn't stop me to publish my daily post :) This post is totally dedicate to The-Bel! Probably the large part of you already now this brand but I like them so much that I think that you like see some of their items :)
Enjoy them and don't forget to follow them on Twitter and Facebook and to shop on they website www.the-bel.com
Carolyne O'

Buongiorno miei cari!
Buon Sabato a tutti!
Oggi sono ammalata ma ciò non mi ferma dal pubblicare il mio post giornaliero :) Questo post è totalmente dedicato a The-Bel! Probabilmente la maggior parte di voi conoscerà già questo brand ma credo che vi farà piacere lo stesso vedere un po' dei loro prodotti :)
Gustateveli e mi mi raccomando non dimenticatevi di seguirli su Twitter e Facebook e di comprare tramite il loro sito web www.the-bel.com
Carolyne O'

 The Skull scarf
The Bandage skirt
The Crossback Dress (my favourite!!)
The hoddies scarf ( so nice Pon-Pon )
The Infinity scarf (stylish!!)
 The Leopard print scarf
The star print scarf
The Off shoulder sheer dress

The Stripe Bandage skirt

1 commento:

Your words made my day!