giovedì 5 gennaio 2012

Thank you!

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!
How are beauties? How have you started the 2012? Hope very good :)
Yesterday I came back home after my awesome and special trip to Dubai ( from tomorrow posts about my travel!) and at home I found a surprise waiting for me!!! The fabulous Luli Grun gives me one of his cute creations and I am so happy about that! It is a beautiful grey necklace " The Gray Scale Domino" and I totally adore it!
If you like it too or if you would like to know more about this gorgeous brand composed by fantastic people you should have a look at their web-site www.luligrunstore.com ! I'm sure that you will love their items and you would like to buy something so... here is a 30% off only for 3 days!! To use this 30% off you should only enter the code TWC2012 :) 
Have a great shopping time!
With love
Carolyne O'

BUON ANNO!!!
Come state bellezze?Come avete inziato il 2012? Spero molto bene :)
Ieri sono tornata a casa dopo il mio bellissimo e speciale viaggio a Dubai ( da domani post sulla mia vacanza in arrivo!) e a casa ho trovato una sorpresa ad attendermi!!! Il fantastico Luli Grun mi ha donato una delle sue splendide creazione e io sono molto felice di ciò! E' una bellissima collana grigia " The Gray Scale Domino" e la adoro totalmente!
Se piace anche a voi o se volete scoprire di più su questo splendido brand composto da persone meravigliose andate a dare un'occhiata a www.luligrunstore.com ! Sono certa che amerete i loro prodotti e che vorrete comprare qualcosa quindi... ecco un 30% di scontoche durerà ancora per 3 giorni!!! Per usare questo 30% di sconto dovrete solo inserire il codice TWC2012 :)
Vi auguro un ottimo shopping!
Con amore
Carolyne O'









Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Your words made my day!