lunedì 5 marzo 2012

Interview with Neris from Fashion Fractions!




Dear beauties
How are you? Happy Monday :)
Here is a little surprise! As you know I have a huge passion for Fashion bloggers and one of my favourite is Neris owner of Fashion Fractions!
This Croatian girl is one of the sweetest ever known! She is beautiful like an angel and she has too much style... Very versatile and fantastic, one time she is elegant another glam-rock and another funny!
She was very nice to answer to some questions like Erika from Fashion Chalet did some times ago!
Enjoy it and see you soon with another post!
Love
Carolyne O'

1)Where was born your passion for Fashion?
According to my mom, I started picking my own clothes already in the kindergarten. I was never one of those kids who let their parents pick their clothes for them; I knew exactly what I wanted to wear and how I wanted to wear it! I also grew up with a very fashionable mom and used to steal her clothes all the time!

2)Where do you take inspirations for your outfits?
I get inspired by my friends, people on the streets, and fellow bloggers. Sometimes I also find inspiration in the fashion magazines and even TV shows.

3)Who are your Fashion Icons?
As I said in the previous question, I don’t have one specific style icon but there are a lot of people who inspire me every day. I search for inspiration on the streets, I read a lot of fashion blogs, and also have very stylish mom and girlfriends.

4)What does your blog name mean?
I knew from the very beginning that my blog is going to be fashion oriented and that I’m going to publish my daily outfits, fashion views, and inspirations. I wanted to give my readers a sneak peek into my life by publishing fractions of my everyday life and therefore the name Fashion Fractions.

5) What is the best thing that happened to you because of blogging?
So many great things happened to me since I started blogging, but the best one is meeting so many amazing people from all over the world who share the same interests and love for fashion with me. Blogging opened so many doors and new opportunities for me and made me happy in so many ways.

6) 3 pieces that we must have in our closet!
That's a tough one, considering I have a huge closet, but I'd say a LBD, great pair of jeans, and sexy heels.

7) You are a jewels-addicted, which is your favourite item in your collection?
You are right, I'm definitely a jewelry addict but my favorite pieces have sentimental value to me and can't be replaced. I love a silver heart necklace given to me by my boyfriend, and a silver ring which was a gift from my grandma.

8) What would you love to recommend to your followers?
I would tell them to have fun with the fashion and to wear whatever they like and what makes them happy. Just be yourself and don't take fashion too seriously!

Check out http://www.fashionfractions.com/ !

Care bellezze
Come state? Buon Lunedì :)
Ecco qui una piccola sorpresa! Come sapete ho una grande passione per le Fashion bloggers e una delle mie preferite è Neris proprietaria di Fashion Fractions!
Questa ragazza Croata p una delle più dolci che abbia mai conosciuto! E' bella come un angelo e ha tantissimo stile... Molto versatile e fantastica, una volta è elegante un'altra glam-rock e un'altra ancora divertente!
E' stata molto carina a rispondere ad alcune domande come aveva fatto Erika Marie di Fashion Chalet tempo fa!
Gustatevelo e ci vediamo presto con un altro post!
Con amore
Carolyne O'

1) Da dove è nata la tua passione per la Moda?
In accordo con mia mamma, ho iniziato a scegliere i miei vestiti sin dall'infanzia. Non sono mai stata una di quei bambini che lasciavano ai genitori il compito scegliere il loro abbigliamento. Sapevo esattamente cosa volevo indossare come lo volevo indossare! Sono anche cresciuta con una mamma alla moda e ero solita rubarle i vestiti in ogni momento!

2) Da dove prendi ispirazione per i tuoi outfit?
Sono ispirata dai miei amici, dalle persone in strada e dalle bloggers. A volte trovo anche delle ispirazioni nei giornali e negli shows televisivi.

3) Chi sono le tue Fashion Icons?
Come ho detto prima, non ho una precisa Fashion icon per quanto riguarda lo stile ma ci sono tantissime persone che mi ispirano ogni giorno. Cerco ispirazione in strada, leggo molti Fashion blogs e ho anche una mamma e delle amiche stilose.

4) Cosa significa il nome del tuo blog?
Sapevo sin dall'inizio che il mio blog sarebbe stato orientato verso la Moda e che avrei pubblicato i miei outfit giornalieri, il mio punto di vista sulla Moda e le mie ispirazioni. Volevo permettere ai miei lettori di dare una sbirciata nella mia vita pubblicando frazioni  della mia vita di tutti i giorni e da qui il nome Fashion Fractions.

5) Qual'è la cosa più bella che ti è capitata grazie al tuo blog?
Mi sono capitate tante cose belle da quando ho iniziato il blog, ma la migliore è stata conoscere tante splendide persone da tutto il mondo che condividono i miei stessi interesse e la passione per la Moda con me. Avere un blog apre così tante porte e da nuove opportunità per me che mi rendono molto felice in tanti modi diversi.

6) 3 pezzi che dobbiamo avere nel nostro armadio!
Che domanda difficile, considerando che ho un armadio enorme,  ma potrei dire un LBD, un paio di jeans e delle scarpe con tacco sexy.

7) Sei una fanatica dei gioielli, quale è il tuo preferito nella tua collezione?
Hai ragione, sono decisamente una fanatica dei gioielli ma i miei preferiti hanno un valore affettivo  per me e non potrebbero mai essere sostituiti. Ho una collana con un cuore d'argento che mi ha regalato il mio fidanzato e un anello d'argento che mi ha regalato mia nonna.

8) Cosa vorresti raccomandare alle tue followers?
Vorrei dirgli di divertirsi con la Moda e di indossare qualsiasi cosa gli piaccia e li renda felici. Siate voi stesse e non prendete la Moda troppo seriamente!

Date un'occhiata a http://www.fashionfractions.com/ !





4 commenti:

  1. Love how it turned out :) Thanks so much for publishing it :)

    xxx,

    Fashion Fractions

    RispondiElimina
  2. Bell'intervista :D Reb, xoxo. ---> www.toprebel.com
    PS: Ho appena pubblicato un post sul mio blog
    e mi farebbe piacere avere un tuo commento ;)
    http://www.toprebel.com/2012/03/sunday-with-drmartens.html

    RispondiElimina
  3. Great post!

    http://www.nytrendymoms.com/

    RispondiElimina

Your words made my day!