giovedì 22 marzo 2012

March trends

Hi beauties
How are you? What about your Thursday?
Happy Sping time everybody! Sun, 20 Degrees and a little wind... Why should I stay at work today? Why? :)
I am totally obsessed about all the March trends... Flower prints, studs, lace, natural or powerful colours... I seriously need a lot of shopping!
My beloved which is your favourite trend of the month? So curious about your faves :)
Lot of kisses
Carolyne O'

Care bellezze
Come state? Come va il vostro Giovedì?
Felice Primavera a tutti voi! Sole, 20 Gradi e una lieve brezza... Perchè devo stare a lavorare oggi? Perchè? :)
Sono totalmente ossessionata da tutti i trends di Marzo... Stampe floreali, borchie, pizzi, colori naturali o forti... Necessito seriamente tanto shopping!
Mie amate quale è il vostro trend favorito? Sono curiosa di sapere quali siano i preferiti :)
Tanti baci
Carolyne O'





All the previous looks and shoes are by Zara

Chic at the gym with Bebe

Giuseppe Zannotti pink wedges

Valentino studs shoes

Dolce & Gabbana Sicily the bag of the celebrities

 Shop here by my doll Yvette <3

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Your words made my day!