venerdì 9 marzo 2012

St. Petersburg addiction

Hi beauties!
TGIF! Yay finally this week is almost over :)
Have I ever told you that one of my favourite vacations was in St. Petersburg?
Really love the atmosphere of the city, modern and ancient at the same time...
Do you like this city?
Lot of hugs
Carolyne O'

Ciao bellezze!
TGIF! Yay finalmente questa settimana è quasi finita :)
Vi ho mai detto che una delle mie vacanze preferite è stata a San Pietroburgo?
Ho amato tantissimo l'atmosfera di questa città, moderna e antica allo stesso tempo...
Vi piace?
Tanti abbracci
Carolyne O'














WHAT I WORE :
Tom Ford sunnies
Sisley red blazer
Diesel jeans
George Gina Lucy bag
Peuterey jacket
Swarovski earrings

1 commento:

  1. Hey Fashion Sister!
    Love your blog too! Check out my boutique http://outofmykloset.com

    RispondiElimina

Your words made my day!