lunedì 19 marzo 2012

Sunglasses addiction

Dear friends
How are you? What about your week-end? Was it super?
I did some home shopping and I am very happy about my new stuffs :)
I need a new pair of sunnies for the S/S season so I thought... Why don't share my faves with my ladies?
Which is your favourite pair? Do your prefer sculpture-sunglasses or the simple one?
Lot of kisses
Carolyne O'

Care amiche
Come state? Come è andato il vostro week-end? E' stato super?
Ho fatto un po' dis hopping per la casa e sono molto felice delle mie new-entries :)
Ho bisogno un nuovo paio di occhiali per la P/E così ho pensato... Perchè non condividere i miei preferiti con le mie ragazze?
Quale è il vostro paio favorito? Preferite gli occhiali-scultura o quelli più semplici?
Tanti bacioni
Carolyne O'

Balenciaga

Burberry

Dior

Dior

Giorgio Armani

Gucci

Ray-Ban


Karen Walker


Missoni

Prada

Roberto Cavalli


My beloved Tom Ford

5 commenti:

  1. Hi Carolina, I know, I know that you LOVE sunglasses, and that some of them are truly relally pieces of jewels to wear, BUT, your eyes are soooo beautyful, it's a pity to hide them! Please, have many wonderful sunglesses in your bag, BUT, please, use them the less you can!
    Love
    Marianna

    RispondiElimina
  2. I love all of them, specially the Tom Ford and the Dior ones! Thanks 4 sharing this Caro! Baci

    RispondiElimina
  3. I like your blog!great style and original designs and leading-edge.
    http://natyfashionworld.blogspot.com.ar/

    RispondiElimina
  4. take a look at my article about sunglasses
    http://www.ganzomag.com/sunglasses-super-summer-visiva.html

    RispondiElimina

Your words made my day!